Having a great idea is great. You dream of bringing it into the world.
You push your thought outside -and to your surprise- nobody is listening.
... advices on go viral (slowly but steadily!):
0. Get clear of your deep deep intentions
1. Observe, observe, observe the world
2. Use SocialMedia to build up foundation
3. Use opportunities to talk about idea whereever possible
4. Sense a need and step boldly into that spaces
5. Create quick prototypes that make the virus stick
6. Involve media either printed, online (blogs, Twitter, FB, ...)
7. Listen and scan to what people say about your idea
8. Find mavens
9. Spread WordOfMouth
10. Patience! Patience! Patience!
Certainly not in a fixed one and for all time order;-)
Patience is what you probably need most - and a senseable feeling when
the time is right.
What do you think is needed as well?